Office Manager and Executive Assistant
We are looking for a full-time Executive Assistant/Office Manager (EA) to support and partner with the financial advisor (FA). Together, the FA and EA build deep, trusting client relationships. The EA runs first impression management ensuring all policies and processes are adhered to and delivers exceptional client service enabling the FA to focus on client needs, strategy, portfolio management and building the business. Together, running a legal, ethical and profitable business is paramount.
The EA will be responsible for all administrative interfacing with clients and prospects. It is essential that the person in this role provide timely responses to all internal and external constituencies he/she serves with decorum, respect and care.
The EA may be asked to help the FA develop effective marketing plans from concept through execution, update and enter prospect and client records and handle the office calendar. The EA helps the FA recognize opportunities to further serve clients through daily interactions and prepares appointment materials including data entry for portfolio analysis and financial planning while working with product partners to gather materials for client meetings including illustrations and sales materials.
The EA needs to be a supremely well-organized person who enjoys multi-tasking and can adapt to new technology and interface with a myriad of personalities. The EA must use two CRM systems to document all client and FA activity and will adhere to other processes to document client communication as necessary. Daily, the EA will process deposits and other transactions as directed by the FA.
Lastly, the EA will work with the FA to make sure all compliance mandates are met, and the branch is always in proper order for branch audits.
- Superior client service abilities
- Critical thinking
- Ability to troubleshoot and get things done without constant supervisory direction
- Strong initiative with the ability to work independently
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Focus on detail and accuracy
- Aptitude to learn and understand the financial services industry
- Must adhere to codes of confidentially and ethics
- Proficient in or able to learn new technology
- Prepare appointment materials
- Open accounts and process all paperwork
- Greet clients and prospects to ensure they receive a quality experience
- Run insurance illustrations and complete applications
- Data entry
- Set up events and handle all logistics from concept through completion
- Complete logistical responsibility for front office including ordering supplies, maintaining inventory, and ensuring marketing materials are current
- Handle office calendar
- Process all mail
- Deposit funds and facilitate inter and intra firm transfers as well as rollovers
Athene Wealth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)