Chelsea Groton Bank - Retail Job Openings
Branch Tellers and Managers
Chelsea Groton is looking to hire dynamic entry-level through management retail branch team members interested in starting or progressing their banking career. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a motivated and personable individual who is ready to guide customers on their financial wellness journey. Part-time, full-time and parent hours are available, and all levels of experience will be considered.
Here are the retail branch positions that could be the next step in your career:
- Teller (Full-time, part-time, peak, and summer)
- Customer Solutions Representative
- Customer Solutions Specialist
- Head Teller
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Branch Manager
Responsibilities and Requirements vary based on job level. Expectations include:
- Provide efficient, accurate and courteous customer service, and perform a variety of financial transactions with accuracy.
- Maintain updated knowledge of Bank's products, services, and technology. Identify cross-sales opportunities and make referrals in line with customer goals.
- Proactively engage with customers and centers of influence inside and outside of the branch, and inform and educate through digital tools, branch events, and community-based initiatives. More experienced team members make business calls, recommend products and services based on needs, and complete transactions with accuracy or make referrals to subject matter experts as appropriate.
- Management level positions are also responsible for more complex customer transactions, staff performance management activities, branch safety and soundness activities, and more.
The Bank has been named a Top Workplace in Connecticut since 2016. And with good reason! Our team members are encouraged and empowered to be better, go further, and help others. And there are lots of other perks too – competitive salary, 401(k) plan, paid time off, health benefits, wellness and engagement programs, leadership training, professional development, and learning opportunities for all team members, and more! Several members of the Bank’s team have been recognized in our industry and throughout the community by earning awards such as the Connecticut Bankers Association New Leaders in Banking, ICBA Forty Under 40, The Day Forty Under 40, Banking New England Women of FIRE, and more.
At Chelsea Groton, we don’t just meet the expectations of our community; we exceed them in the ways we, as a mutual bank, do business, and how we support local organizations financially and through volunteerism. We are focused on bringing together the best in digital, remote, and in-person capabilities. Our approach is designed around the lives of our customers so they can manage finances when, where and how they want, and team members can provide support to our customers in more ways too.
Apply today to join a company named Best Bank by The Day (2015 – present), Top Workplace by the Hartford Courant (2016 – present), and one of Forbes Best-In-State Banks (2021, 2022)!
Responsible for adhering to Bank policies and procedures relating to regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the job function including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, and Fair Lending. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Member FDIC.