Marketing Technology Director
Job Purpose: Reporting to the WEST Executive staff, the Marketing Technology Director is responsible for internal and external training with all things title agency related in the spaces of marketing, technology and sales. The day-to-day responsibilities include consulting with prospective and current clients, being involved with sales representative training and product and services training. An engaging and support oriented personality is a must, attention to detail and drive to deliver excellence in every task are core values of the company and a principle characteristic of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A working knowledge of products and strategies include, but are not limited to branding & messaging, online reputation, marketing including; email, social, contest and video, technology including; CRM, digital asset management, video and WFG product & services.
- This role will be a resource to client sales teams in the field by teaching seminars, joining them on one-on-one appointments and becoming an authority in the areas listed above. Will assist in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed.
- The majority of your appointments on behalf of a client should be accompanied by such client’s sales representative.
- Your day should consist of 70% field work and 30% in-office (subject to change depending on assigned market needs).
- Field work may consist of in person meetings, web conference, and post-meeting follow-up.
- The highest and best use of your time is meeting with an assigned client’s prospective agent, helping to gain a larger wallet-share from current agents, or helping maintain current top customers of an assigned client.
- Marketing and content creation and distribution including, but not limited to:
- Design and distribution of class flyers
- Social posting
- Event promotion
- The Marketing Technology Director will also be responsible for learning client’s internal products and services, run point on fixing problems, and take the lead in teaching client sales representatives how to use various technologies.
- Taking an active role in new sales representative onboarding for clients by training on products and services and assisting them with connecting to the solutions.
- Assist in the recruiting efforts of your assigned region.
- Identify new opportunities
- Attend recruit meetings where appropriate.
- The end goal for this role is to assist in creating new relationships and generating new business alongside a client’s sales representatives to grow the assigned region.
- Building a relationship with clients and helping sales, local and regional management of clients accomplish their goals.
- Hold an average of 30 one-on-one meetings with clients and sales representatives per month (person or via web conference).
- 8 classes per month (live or via web conference).
- Being an active leader in assigned region by building and maintaining relationships with internal client partners (management, sales, underwriting)
- Regular communication with client’s management (local, regional, national) as they deem necessary.
- Weekly statuses on meetings, opportunities, conversions, hurdles.
- Monthly MTD report
- Completed MTD report submitted to WEST management by the 10th of the month.
- Participation with your assigned team on Slack, email and other forms of communication.
- Attend the Friday MTD calls
- Complete task assigned by your management team.
- Complete and log two skill development activities per month (webinars, books, research, writing content, etc).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Outstanding ethical standards. Meets or exceeds Federal & State compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods of selling products and services. This includes marketing strategy, tactics and sales techniques.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify client needs and make recommendations.
- Effective organizational skills.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a remote working environment. This role routinely use standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a mobile role; required to be on your feet, in and out of the car. Visiting multiple clients daily as well as holding classes.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Minimum days and hours of full-time position are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel is expected for this position.