Glastonbury Arts is seeking a Treasurer to join the Board of Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve on the Glastonbury Arts Board of Directors.
• Attend monthly board meetings held on the first Tuesday of the month from 5:30-7:00 and report on financials.
• Reconcile QuickBooks accounts – create monthly/annual financial reports-monitor credit card processing reports. Standard QuickBooks reports available.
• Create draft annual budgets for board.
• Note: QuickBooks entries (including credit card transactions) are entered by admin staff.
• Provide and obtain Board approval for annual budget and present annual financial report at the Annual Meeting in November.
• Be a signer on Glastonbury Arts accounts, including signing paychecks.
If you are interested, email your resume to Board President Alison Almquist: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Glastonbury Arts:
GA is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization. For 60 years, our small non-profit art
organization has been dedicated to enriching the cultural life of our local community. Through
art programs, exhibitions and classroom instruction, lectures and demonstrations, art
scholarships and mentoring. Our mission brings together artists, art loving people of all ages,
and our community to engage in and foster a sincere appreciation for art.