News Release: 2/7/2024
Jenny DeRosa Bergeron of Athene Wealth Management, LLC in Glastonbury received the 2023 Five Star Wealth Manager Award effective November 2023. This is her fifth year receiving the award. For 2023, she was chosen out of 3,564 Connecticut-area wealth managers considered for the award; 313 (9% of candidates) were named 2023 Five Star Wealth Managers. The Five Star Wealth Manager award, administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC is based on 10 objective criteria, including but not limited to the following:
- Credentialed as a registered investment adviser or a registered investment adviser representative.
- Actively licensed as a registered investment advisor in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years
- Individuals have a favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
- Criteria must be met for number of clients served and recent personal production and performance that meets industry specific criteria.
- Certain education and professional designations/ industry and board certifications.
To learn more please contact Athene Wealth Management at 860-430-2637, email@example.com or visit www.athenewealth.com.
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader in the markets we serve,* supporting more than 20,000 financial advisors, and more than 800 institution-based investment programs and 500 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom
they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
*Top RIA custodian (Cerulli Associates, 2020 U.S. RIA Marketplace Report); No. 1 Independent Broker-Dealer in the U.S (Based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine June 1996-2021); No. 1 provider of third-party brokerage services to banks and credit unions (2020-2021
Kehrer Bielan Research & Consulting Annual TPM Report); Fortune 500 as of June 2021.
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment, Member FINRA/SIPC.