Our Glastonbury Office, 2400 Main St #2, Glastonbury, CT 06033
Click HERE to see our current Membership Levels
Click here for our 2022 Year in Review!
The Core Purpose of the Chamber is to develop beneficial relationships that serve and enhance a thriving regional business community.
The Mission of the Chamber is to promote business activity and development while enhancing the economic climate in a manner which benefits the community at large.
- We believe that strong communities are built on the foundation of a vibrant and active business environment.
- We challenge the belief that membership organizations are not effective at creating and fostering strong relationships that benefit their membership.
- We believe in robust advocacy to improve the economic climate and quality of life in the region.
How we accomplish this is by designing award winning community events and programs:
- We encourage our membership to lead by example, displaying their talent and commitment for the betterment of their businesses, our organization and the community.
- We do this through the outstanding, consistent guidance of a leadership team that is focused on member and community benefits.
Our Office is located at:
2400 Main Street, Glastonbury, CT 06033