Our Glastonbury Office, 2400 Main St #2, Glastonbury, CT 06033
Click HERE to see our current Membership Levels
The Core Purpose of the Chamber is to develop beneficial relationships that serve and enhance a thriving regional business community.
The Mission of the Chamber is to promote business activity and development while enhancing the economic climate in a manner which benefits the community at large.
- We believe that strong communities are built on the foundation of a vibrant and active business environment.
- We challenge the belief that membership organizations are not effective at creating and fostering strong relationships that benefit their membership.
- We believe in robust advocacy to improve the economic climate and quality of life in the region.
How we accomplish this is by designing award winning community events and programs:
- We encouraging our membership to lead by example, displaying their talent and commitment for the betterment of their businesses, our organization and the community.
- We do this through the outstanding, consistent guidance of a leadership team that is focused on member and community benefits.
Our Office is located at:
2400 Main Street, Glastonbury, CT 06033
(860) 659-3587 Fax (860) 659-0102