Our Glastonbury Office, 2400 Main St #2, Glastonbury, CT 06033
The Core Purpose of the Chamber is to develop beneficial relationships that serve and enhance a thriving regional business community.
The Mission of the Chamber is to promote business activity and development while enhancing the economic climate in a manner which benefits the community at large
- We believe that strong communities are built on the foundation of a vibrant and active business environment.
- We challenge the belief that membership organizations are not effective at creating and fostering strong relationships that benefit their membership.
- We believe in robust advocacy to improve the economic climate and quality of life in the region.
How we accomplish this is by designing award winning community events and programs:
Carry the Chamber in your pocket and everywhere you go, with our brand new appSign up for events, view live Chamber updates, gain access to e-brochures and more. You can download Version 1.0 by visiting your smartphone's App Store and searching: CT River Valley Chamber.
- We encouraging our membership to lead by example, displaying their talent and commitment for the betterment of their businesses, our organization and the community.
- We do this through the outstanding, consistent guidance of a leadership team that is focused on member and community benefits.
2400 Main Street, Glastonbury, CT 06033 Open Monday - Friday 8:00a-5:00p
(860) 659-3587 Fax (860) 659-0102
East Hartford Office
1137 Main Street, East Hartford, CT 06108