Grow your Business with a Chamber Membership
Benefits to ALL Members
- Business referrals & lead generation
- Your news/events in Chamber social media & e-newsletters
- Online Member Directory
- Website listing & SEO, increasing your ranking & exposure in search engine results
- Your events listed in our Community Calendar
- Legislative advocacy
- SCORE mentoring from retired executives
- Ribbon Cuttings, including press release & photo-op
- Special Interest Groups & committees
- Industry Specific Leads Groups
- Host a Business After Hours happy hour & networking event (Or attend for free as a Member)
- We'll get you involved & active in your community
& Much More!
Getting started with a Chamber Membership means quicker, tangible results when it comes to boosting your nonprofit organization or business.
Bring credibility & new visibility to your organization. We'll help market your business beginning with a press release on your ribbon cutting and continue to create brand exposure across social media, in our newsletters and person-to-person at events. Your company listing will go live on our site, increasing your ranking & exposure in search engine results.
The way we do business in our state has changed, and the Connecticut River Valley Chamber has continued to develop in conjunction with it. A Chamber of Commerce is the original social network, and we believe it is more important than ever to forge stronger connections with people. Choose from a bevy of monthly events, special interest groups, leads exchanges and committees to interact with peers.
Community & Government
No business is an island. It is integral to have open connections with both the community and local government. A multitude of our events, including the Annual Apple Harvest Festival are strongly rooted in local interests. Giving and volunteering greatly enhances the quality of life in your town.