Grow your Business with a Chamber Membership
Benefits to ALL Members
- Business referrals & lead generation
- Your news/events in Chamber social media & e-newsletters
- Online Member Directory
- Website listing & SEO, increasing your ranking & exposure in search engine results
- Your events listed in our Community Calendar
- Legislative advocacy
- SCORE mentoring from retired executives
- Ribbon Cuttings, including press release & photo-op
- Special Interest Groups & committees
- Industry Specific Leads Groups
- Host a Business After Hours happy hour & networking event (Or attend for free as a Member)
- We'll get you involved & active in your community
& Much More!
Getting started with a Chamber Membership means quicker, tangible results when it comes to boosting your nonprofit organization or business.
Bring credibility & new visibility to your organization. We'll help market your business beginning with a press release on your ribbon cutting and continue to create brand exposure across social media, in our newsletters and person-to-person at events. Your company listing will go live on our site, increasing your ranking & exposure in search engine results.
The way we do business in our state has changed, and the Connecticut River Valley Chamber has continued to develop in conjunction with it. A Chamber of Commerce is the original social network, and we believe it is more important than ever to forge stronger connections with people. Choose from a bevy of monthly events, special interest groups, leads exchanges and committees to interact with peers.
Community & Government
No business is an island. It is integral to have open connections with both the community and local government. A multitude of our events, including the Annual Apple Harvest Festival are strongly rooted in local interests. Giving and volunteering greatly enhances the quality of life in your town.
New Member Guarantee:
If a new member joins and they feel that they are not expanding their business contacts as a result of their membership after 90 days the Chamber will refund their dues.
In order to qualify for the refund the new member would have to participate in three of the five activities listed below during those 90 days. These are activities we already know work to expand business contacts and build relationships (our member’s goal) and improve engagement (CRVCC goal). There would be no refund after 90 days.
Those required activities would be:
1. Attend the CRVCC New Member Orientation meeting
2. Attend at least TWO morning or afternoon leads group meeting
3. Attend a Business After Hours event and do their 30 second commercial
4. Meet with an Ambassador or Board member once during the first 90 days. The purpose of this meeting is to verify whether the member has expanded their business contacts.
5. Attend a Chamber Event
The 90 days would begin the first full month after the initial membership dues have been paid. For example, if dues were paid 4/20/18 the 90 days would begin on 5/1/18 and run through the end of July.