SPARC is a group of young professionals in the capital city suburbs interested in personal growth, enhancing peer relations, giving back & defying the notion that there is nothing to do in CT.
SPARC (Suburban Professionals Achieving Real Change) was founded in August 2017. The CT River Valley Chamber recognized a need for young professionals in the suburbs of Hartford to establish a hub for coming together. Our leadership team from throughout the region have agreed that SPARC will focus on altruism, education and social activities to promote personal growth, family enrichment and peer relations. Follow SPARC on Facebook or check out what SPARC Members are saying.
Membership is rolling and lasts 12 months from the day you join
Stay in the loop - Sign up for the SPARC Newsletter
View Upcoming EventsInterested in having your business host a SPARC event?Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
MISSION STATEMENT & MEMBER BENEFITS
The group was created for young (and young-at-heart) professionals living in the capital city
suburbs who are interested in focusing on giving back to the communities they dwell and work within,
partaking in educational experiences to promote personal growth, and attending social activities to
enhance peer relations and resources.
MEMBER BENEFITS | Membership is rolling and lasts 12 months from the day you join. You will
receive immediate access to all member benefits starting at day one!
●Member only events and programs to include educational and wellness experiences, networking
opportunities, and special interest groups
● Access to the CT River Valley Chamber and discounts to select Chamber events and programs
● Community engagement and volunteer opportunities
● Professional and leadership development
● Opportunity for growth within the organization to be elected into a leadership position
● Eligibility in becoming a SPARC Brand Ambassador and/or being in the SPARC Member
● Access to other regional YP groups through the SPARC community
● Newfound friendships and connections that improve living, working and playing in the Greater
ENGAGE | SPARC offers several ways for you to become involved with the organization & our mission
whether it is being elected to the Executive Committee, spreading the word on our organization by
serving as a SPARC Ambassador, joining a special committee or sponsoring an event or program.