The Glastonbury Apple Harvest & Music Festival
After a one-year, pandemic-induced hiatus one of Connecticut’s largest community festivals will make its triumphant return this year. The CT River Valley Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the 47th Glastonbury Apple Harvest & Music Festival will take place at Riverfront Park, 300 Welles Street, on October 15, 16, & 17.
- The festival will be open on Friday, October 15 from 6-10 pm, Saturday, October 16 from 10 am-10 pm, and Sunday October 17 from 11am-3pm.
- There is NO entrance fee to the festival this year, however this year there is a $5 cover charge for anyone 21 years or older to get into the Harvest Pub. (Kids under 21 can enter for free with adult supervision.)
- All 16 musical acts will be inside the pub this year - this will be the largest pub ever with more beverage choices!
- We will have a Community Booth section this year with community organizations and some local non-profits. Due to construction taking place on the field there will be no craft Vendor Village in 2021, however we are using this time to make Vendor Village even bigger and better in 2022, complete with a new and better layout. Rides and great live entertainment remain for this year!
- The Angry Orchard 5K will be returning Sunday morning of the festival. Registration link is coming soon!
- The CT River Valley Chamber will also be selling apple pies in advance of the Festival. Orders will be placed online and can be picked up at the Festival grounds on Friday and Saturday, October 15 & 16.
- The CT River Valley Chamber is currently accepting volunteers (ages 16+). Select sponsorship opportunities are also available. Any interested volunteers or sponsors can visit crvchamber.org or call the Chamber at 860-659-3587 for more information.
Order your 'Slice of the Apple Fest' apple pies(Coming soon!)Register for the Angry Orchard Virtual 5K/7M Orchard Run(Coming soon!)Thank You to our Slice of the Apple Fest Sponsors