The Glastonbury Apple Harvest Festival
The 44th Anniversary of the Glastonbury Apple Harvest Festival is in October, 2018. This event is attend by over 23,000 people over the course of the weekend.
For the 5th year consecutive year, the Apple Harvest Festival will feature three stages of live music with 30 emerging artists, a full midway of amusement rides, over 100 vendors, 25 food trucks/purveyors, the extremely popular Harvest Pub, the Angry Orchard 5K Road Race and all things fall in New England. We tend to think it's the most wonderful time of the year.
We're now taking Vendor Applications!
See our Updated 2018 Vendor Guidelines
Each year the Glastonbury Apple Harvest Festival is rated as one of the best annual events in the entire state. We are the proud recipients of the 2017 Best of Hartford – Best Local Festival and Best Local Annual Event. This year promises to be the biggest and best in the festival’s storied history. Don’t miss out on your chance to reach thousands of potential new customers. See our official 2018 Entertainment Schedule.
Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
- Banner placed at three prominent locations on Festival grounds
- Logo featured in event promotions including poster, website, event e-blasts, social media and other materials as appropriate
- Quarter, half or full page ad in Hartford Courant’s Apple Harvest Festival supplement
- On stage mentions during festival – three stages of local music featuring 30 bands!
- Company booth on-site for duration of Festival
- Free admission passes to the Festival
- Company logo on all staff badges
More about the Apple Harvest Festival
Thank You to our 2018 Sponsors
Friends of the Festival:
American Integrity Restoration
Cheryl Newton Architects
CT Judicial Branch Community Service Program
E A Quinn Landscaping
Irish American Home Society
Quality Name Plate
Robb's Farm / Riverview Farms / Old Cider Mill
Cofiell's Sport & Power Equipment
Taylor Rental Party Plus
The Goddard School