2018 Riverfront Music Series
You'll find a perfect music festival atmosphere right in Glastonbury, CT. Wednesday evenings all throughout July & August.
These free concerts are scheduled for four Wednesday nights in July (and one show in August for 2018) from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. The concerts will be held at the Welles Street Riverfront Park on the lawn behind the Riverfront Community Center. Free parking and shuttle service will be available at 180 & 200 Glastonbury Boulevard, which is adjacent to Somerset Square. Join us for great music in the summer air. Feel free to bring picnic supplies and nab a spot near the front. This event is BYOB and family (& pet) friendly. Rest assured, there will be several food trucks on deck to provide dinner!
NEW FOR 2018: The Glastonbury Farmers’ Market has moved their location to Riverfront Park and will be operating adjacent to the concert grounds, starting at 5 PM.
The 2018 Lineup:
July 11 | Melaena
July 18 | White Wedding
July 25 | Maxxtone
August 1 | ETA
Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- 2-minute welcome at each concert
- Banner displayed in stage area
- Introduce band at one concert
- Company provided tent in designated area
- Stage recognition as sponsor
- Company logo on festival poster (time sensitive)
- Logo proportionately displayed on banner
- FREE Parking passes for each concert
- Sponsor included in event promotions including website, event e-blast, social media and other materials as appropriate (logo with hotlink)
- Corporate logo hot-linked on Chamber website
- Corporate name on Glastonbury Parks & Rec website
And More! See our Full Sponsorship Form