NEW DATE - SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4th - 11a
Join us for a local hike at Buckingham Reservoir! The reservoir is a hidden gem, located right in Glastonbury with easy terrain. We will be hiking about 3.5 miles at a moderate pace. Here are the details:
- Parking at the trail head (the end of Coop Road, Glastonbury). Parking is somewhat limited so carpool if possible.
- Thanks to Connecticut GI for sponsoring pre-hike refreshments! Get there a few minutes before 11:00 if you need a snack before your hike.
- The trail is relatively easy with limited elevation gain, a few roots/rocks, off camber terrain and some hopping across rocks to cross a stream at the far end of the reservoir.
- We expect the hike to take about an hour to an hour and ½.
- Please RSVP on the CT River Valley Chamber of Commerce website under the Buckingham Reservoir Hike event so we know how many hikers to expect.
- If you have trouble finding us or need to contact the hike organizer, call or text Scott Reed at 860-942-3373.
SPARC (Suburban Professionals Achieving Real Change) will be joining as well
Sponsored by Reed Financial Planning Services, LLC and Reed Insurance Agency, LLC