Join us for a 2.5-mile leisurely tubing trip down the Farmington River. Reservations are not required, but we encourage you to register so that we have an accurate headcount.
Networking in Nature is open to Chamber members and friends of members. Please feel free to invite your connections!
- Plan to meet at the ticketing booth at 1pm that day.
- The cost is $20/person….CASH ONLY. No checks or cards.
- Tube and the life jacket supplied
- We park in the main parking lot and then tube down the river. A bus will take us back to the main parking lot.
- Wear bathing suits or shorts; or whatever you are comfortable swimming in. It's also a good idea to wear something on your feet: Sneakers, Teva's, water shoes, or wetsuit boots. Don't wear heavy boots.
- Leave all unnecessary items that you don't want to lose, at home(eyeglasses, watches, rings, favorite hats, and jewelry are commonly lost during tubing.)
- Click on their website to learn more. http://www.farmingtonrivertubing.com/index.php
Sponsored by Reed Financial Planning Services, LLC and Reed Insurance Agency, LLC.