Women's Wellness Retreat - Do a 180, RESET!
We all are in need of a RESET now and then. Experience a variety of wellness modalities in the company of other highly motivated, influential women. Limited capacity. Must register by Sept.13.
Reset, restore and reignite with yoga, a wine happy hour, fresh & delicious eats and explore acupuncture, cupping, craniosacral therapy, meditation, healthy meal prep and more. Also offered will be an interactive dialogue focused on issues that working mom?s face.
Get energized in the company of:
- Keynote & Breakout Session Presenter Theresa Walsh Velendzas
- Keynote Presenter Kim Sirois Pita
- CranioSacral Therapy (CST), Rachel Donovan
- Healthy Meal Planning, Lindsey Kent, RD
- Yoga Nidra, Krista MacGregor
- Acupuncture and Cupping, Jill Marie Kleiber
- NuCalm Restorative Sleep and Stress Relief, Donna Finocchiaro and Sanam Solati
Spend the day at Saint Clements Castle in Portland, taking in the serenity of the Connecticut River. A full day of refreshment that will increase your circle of influence and leave you transformed. Let these experiences enhance new relationships and strengthen the old.
We're proud to have this event in support of Coventry House, a division of InterCommunity, Inc. From now until the event on Sept.19, we'll be collecting donations of clothing and toiletry items at the Chamber office (2400 Main St., Glastonbury) and at all Chamber events/meetings.
Dress down, yoga clothes are appropriate for this day of connecting, relaxing, refreshing. All-inclusive but bring cash for vendor shopping and $4 bellinis. Limited space. Sign-up by Sept.13.
Sponsor this Event
Interested in being a vendor? Click here.