10% Tuition Remission at Goodwin University10% Tuition Remission!Tuition Remission Details:
- Part-time students enrolled in one of the following degree or certificate programs - Business Administration, Advanced Manufacturing, Human Services, Criminal Justice, Public Safety & Security, General Studies or the Masters in Organizational Leadership - are eligible for the partnership tuition scholarship of 10% provided that they are current employees or regular volunteers (herein included under current employee) in good standing with the CT River Valley Chamber of Commerce. In a Workforce Partnership with a Chamber of Commerce or Professional Association, participants must be in good standing with their employer and the employer must be a member in good standing with their Chamber or Association.
- Flexibility. Goodwin University offers classes during the day, evening, weekend and online. With flexible scheduling, your personnel are more apt to engage in the college process. Flexibility is important – not only for employees but employers as well. Coursework is offered in flexible delivery modes and at times when it is most convenient for the student; employees may not have to miss work to attend class.
- Student responsibility. Goodwin University will invoice each employee/student directly upon course registration. The employee/student is financially responsible for all tuition and fees. Each partner will address any tuition reimbursement programs offered by the respective partner organization internally.
- Academic advising. Goodwin University will provide academic advising, a key to student success. Advising services will be available for employees at convenient times throughout the year as established by the respective academic program.
- Workforce-specific curriculum. When applicable, Goodwin University will work closely with partners to develop industry and workforce-specific curriculum to aid partners in their talent management and employee development. • Access to Resources. As fully matriculated Goodwin University students, each enrolled member of the partner organization will have access to all Goodwin University student resources.
- Faculty research support. Partners may engage faculty researchers for help with internal projects as consultants or in conjunction with student research projects as availability and resources permit.
- In-house training validation. In-house training programs provided by our partners may be assessed for college credit granted at Goodwin University through portfolio credit for life-long learning or through direct assessment of content that students may apply toward their plans of study provided the training meets the rigor of college-level work and is appropriate to the degree
- All students must apply to the University and pay an application fee of $50.
- Once accepted, an employee/student will be invoiced according to the current tuition and fee schedule published in the University catalog.
- A 10% tuition scholarship will be given to partnership participants, if they are currently in good standing with the partnership organization as demonstrated through a letter from the organization, a current membership card, a recent pay stub or some other documentation that satisfies this element of the partnership.
- For participants who work for an organization that is part of a partner Chamber of Commerce or Professional Association, that organization must have a letter of good standing from said Chamber or Association.
- This benefit may not be used in combination with other Goodwin scholarship defined programs such as the department scholar’s program or advanced manufacturing standard scholarship.
This Hot Deal is promoted by CT River Valley Chamber of Commerce.